I hate running however,?

I only have time to walk for exercise but it’s not getting me anywhere with weight loss. I absolutely hate running, do you want my bag? Here you go because I’m not going to run away from you. I’ve even tried the couch to 5K program and it just wasn’t for me. When I run on flat surfaces it just feels like I’m... show more I only have time to walk for exercise but it’s not getting me anywhere with weight loss. I absolutely hate running, do you want my bag? Here you go because I’m not going to run away from you. I’ve even tried the couch to 5K program and it just wasn’t for me. When I run on flat surfaces it just feels like I’m running through mud and my legs are just too heavy to do it, even in my fittest days even when I was a competitive teenager. However I can run downhill without problem. The street I live on has a long steady decline of a hill. In order to get my heart rate up so I can start losing some weight while walking should I take advantage of that hill And run down the hill? Again, it’s not super steep it’s just a long study downhill. Nothing is working for weight loss and I do get my heart rate up while I’m walking but nothing is working.
11 answers 11