Should I return to my old job?

I left my part time job to focus on school for a while. In my last month there, some new assistant managers were hired and I do not get along with one of them. She yelled at me because someone told her I knew how to do something and I told her I didn't, and she got mad. She also accused me of stealing on my... show more I left my part time job to focus on school for a while. In my last month there, some new assistant managers were hired and I do not get along with one of them. She yelled at me because someone told her I knew how to do something and I told her I didn't, and she got mad. She also accused me of stealing on my last shift(I would never do that. I threw away my receipt because no one ever asks to see them. I eventually found it as it was in the top of the garbage can.) The general manager, who I am really close with asked me to come back and work weekends while I was in school. I didn't want to at first because the place I work is very short-staffed and because of my issues with the new assistant manager. Now I am debating it because I feel like I have a lot of free time on my hands, and it is only a 30 minute drive. I am not sure if this is a good decision as a third year mechanical engineering student at a competitive school taking 17 credit hours. Do you think it is to much to pick up work around 10-20 hours a week(I worked 20 hours a week when I attended community college for two years)?
7 answers 7