Candy coated asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 5 months ago

What is a food source of protein other then meat? I am having quite a few stomach issues and I have a hard time digesting meat. Suggestiond?

Update:

"Suggestions "

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    5 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Spinach - plenty of it.

For the stomach issues take high strength Aloe Vera capsules (with the gel only, not the rind).

• 5 months ago

Eggs.............

• 5 months ago

soybeans(including tofu, miso), seafood

• 5 months ago

Dairy products, such as cottage cheese and greek yogurt are very high in protein. Eggs are high in protein. Peanut butter, and nuts in general have some protein but be careful because they are high caloric

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 5 months ago

First, I question whether it is the meat or other foods or the preparation. There is also a huge different between a beef steak, a chicken breast, and a filet of sole. Still, your options would include eggs - a perfect protein, soy/tofu, and then legumes like lentils and garbanzo beans, other beans, and even peas. Cow, goat, and sheep milk products (milk, yogurt, and cheese) also have protein.

• Pearl
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

i would ask your doctor about it

• Logan
    Lv 5
    5 months ago

eggs, nuts, beans, dairy, grains, brussels sprouts, broccoli, spinach.

• KTJoe
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

Beans; packed with protein, chocolate milk, many grocery stores sale plant based drinks. An acquired taste after drinking a few cartons.

• Beth
    Lv 4
    5 months ago

Lentils, beans, seitan

• 5 months ago

Beans are a good source of fiber and protein, such as chickpeas and lentils.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.