Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 5 months ago

Is Boris Johnson the most incompetent tyrant in history, he tried to end democracy but a judge has said no no no?

What next, martial law 😂

22 Answers

Relevance
  • Biff
    Lv 7
    5 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Hold on, the case has to go to the Supreme Court for the final decision yet. But anyone with an iota of intelligence knows Johnson prorogued parliament to minimise the opportunity for MPs to represent the will of the people by opposing his no-deal Brexit. The Scottish judges saw through his disingenuity and the Supreme Court will hopefully do the same.

• 5 months ago

"Activist" judges should be taken down.

• Cheese and Onion
      Lv 5
      5 months agoReport

Would you like to spell out what you mean? Activist judges? What activist judges? Who are you talking about?

• Zed
    Lv 6
    5 months ago

Tryant? Do you know what that word actually means? You are a complete idiot.

• ...Show all comments
    • Tony5 months agoReport

and said goodbye to anyone who lelf who nice to you or wish know before that lelf and replaces it take time to know them but still play with

• F
    Lv 6
    5 months ago

Parliament has already ended democracy. He is at least trying to get brexit finished.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • P
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

No, we just can't compete with America

Games not over yet! Jury's still out

• Ian
    Lv 6
    5 months ago

Whatever BOJO does, you can guarantee he'll have full media support! Only the fools that support him can't see how much they're being lied to.

• 5 months ago

No, not at all. Hopefully the next is Brexit, effected by Boris!

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

Tyrant? No. The man is clearly manipulative, selfish, and lacking any real respect for age old institutions. This has allowed him to be decisive at times and seemingly erratic at other moments.

I can’t say I can read the Prime Ministers psychological make up and even if we could I doubt it would change anything as things have gone too far a long time before Johnson selection for rational debate to trump emotion, but it seems to me that Boris and certainly most of his cabinet believe BREXIT must be completed and no longer be allowed to drag on at all costs, so by doing things such as blatant lying, playing roughshod over Parliament and ignoring the law if needs be is acceptable.

The old saying the end justifies the means comes to mind In these uncertain times and people can do some bad things when they think like that

• Nāga
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

Boris offered the racist hatemonger corbyn a general election - who chickened out due to political cowardice - is that how tyrants behave?

Politicians need to start putting country before politics.

• ...Show all comments
    • Lv 7
      5 months agoReport

@ Biff, who normally calls for an election then, a postman? A Milkman? or the Prime Minister? The P.M goes to have a chat with The Queen and asks her to dissolve Parliament, H.M says, yea ok, why not?!

• 5 months ago

Democracy you say...what about the vote that takes us out of Europe, and those politicians who refuse the wishes of the people.

Democracy...my ar#e

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

A buffoon at times? Probably. A clown at times? definitely. An incompetent tyrant? No, I don't think so. He has done more to get Brexit through parliament, in his short time in office, than Mother Theresa May did, in the three years she was doing everything in her power to sabotage it. The Scottish High Court has overstepped it's jurisdiction. They have their own laws and we in England have ours. It's very obvious that they are also remoaners, as is the rest of Scotland!

• Cheese and Onion
      Lv 5
      5 months agoReport

You mean the Court of Session? Overstepped their jurisdiction? On what grounds? "They" have their own laws. You mean Scotland? You think you know better than three judges in the highest civil court in the country? This not a levelled argument. It is a rant, based on ignorance and bias.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.