How do i find the courage to quit a job I hate?

I will be happier working somewhere less busy but at the same time I am used to where I am working, their work is simpler than other places i have worked but their tasks are plenty and requires you to be fast and under pressure. This is Kitchen Porter full overtime at 50 hrs a week and get two days off. I am a 28... show more I will be happier working somewhere less busy but at the same time I am used to where I am working, their work is simpler than other places i have worked but their tasks are plenty and requires you to be fast and under pressure. This is Kitchen Porter full overtime at 50 hrs a week and get two days off.

I am a 28 year old female, i have a 2:2 university Bachelors degree in IT obtained last year. I am searching for jobs and been getting calls from employers once in a while but haven't landed anything to be able to quit this minimum wage kitchen job. I live on my own renting a room and growing my bank account, this is why I am a full timer.

Please, how do i quit? I don't want to go back to this stupid place!! They're always under pressure and their management is bad. I am extremely stressed, I have a white hair on my eyelash and my body strength internally and brain is failing.

The management can't help with anything, I keep going back there cos I am not willing to go somewhere else and they like me here, since every other places I have worked I got fired or have tons of complaints about me due to lack of proper experience in this job.

Please how do I move on to recover my health and focus on my IT stuff?