Do you think eating a banana caused these feelings or do you think it was coincidental?

I heard that bananas contain a plant protein that contains pollen that your body reacts to if you have ragweed seasonal allergies. I do have sinus headaches and post nasal drip during allergy season and was wondering if it'd still be safe to eat a banana. I had a banana about four days ago and starting a few... show more I heard that bananas contain a plant protein that contains pollen that your body reacts to if you have ragweed seasonal allergies. I do have sinus headaches and post nasal drip during allergy season and was wondering if it'd still be safe to eat a banana.

I had a banana about four days ago and starting a few hours later lasing for about a day I had an off taste in my throat and mouth and couldn't taste my food. Then another day later after that my glands were sore when I woke up which lasted another twenty four hours. Do you think that was all from the banana or something else?

I also had bad acid reflux but can that cause pain in your glands? They weren't swollen, just tender. I'm afraid to eat a banana again but want to for the health benefits.