Laughing Man asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 5 months ago

Why is my wife constantly trying to sabotage my health goals?

For 6 months now I've been back in the gym live lost 40 pounds and built or got back a lot of muscle. I'm trying to get just a little more cut and she's been buying pizza and snack cakes to put in front of me. I'm not under weight I'm 5'9 185 pounds 13 percent body fat.

• Jahal

You're looking hot and shes worried that she's not. Maybe you can convince her to work out and eat healthy with you. Find one activity you can do together, like running or playing tennis?

she is getting insecure i think because if you will get super fit then more girls will die for u

Maybe she's jealous sounds like she should cut down on her junk consumption and hit the gym. Maybe she feels insecure. But it's not too late for her to do something about it try talking to her and ask her how she feels about herself and ask is there any reason why she keeps trying to feed you junk food.

Shes scared ur gonna get alot of women's attention amd u may cheat on here basically

She is YOUR wife. Ask her.

She's probably afraid you are going to find a better woman. Reassure her that she's the one.

im not sure..kinda weird to me, why don't you try asking her? Maybe she liked you the way you were before you started working out again. But I would ignore her and keep working out because I like to work out. (God didn't put sweat in your body for nothing.)

• Laughing Man

When we first got together I was far more lean and muscular than I am now

If you are working on a personal goal, your wife needs to respect that. Just because she wants to eat however she wants doesn't mean she needs to shove it in your face as well. However you need to tell her how you feel and tell her what you are trying to accomplish. You both are married and i'm sure you both can have an adult conversation about it.

• Laughing Man

Already tried she dodges the question ... Only thing she refuses to talk about with me

• ?

She doesn't want you getting more physically attractive and realising you can do better than her.

My wife once complained about me being fat. I then got a membership at plantane fitness lol and then she complained I was spending too much time at the gym and accused me of cheating on her or flirting with girls there.

Point is, no man on earth can understand woman

• Fireplace

LOL I'm a woman and even I find that funny.