Anonymous
Anonymous asked in PetsDogs · 5 months ago

I want to steal my cousin's dog would that be okay?

Ever since my mom gave away our dog I have been feeling depressed so I should visit my cousin and steal his dog, the dog is small and I have a backpack for him.

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 5 months ago

I understand how u feel, but stealing your cousins dog wont make it right. If u want a dog i suggest dog sitting for people, that way u could also make a little money.

• 5 months ago

You defiatly shouldn't steal the dog. I'd recommend asking your cousin and maybe they'll let you watch the dog or take care of it for a while.

• 5 months ago

You asked your sister that you like her dogs and want to keep his dog with you for a few days. You adore the dog a lot. So much so that when your sister comes back to pick up his dog later, the dog will not want to go with her.

• 5 months ago

I would ask your cousin first bc if you steal it then it would probably not be ok

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • John
    Lv 4
    5 months ago

I have no qualms in carrying a knife and use it on things that want to attack and hurt my friend the dog including thieves that try to "steal" her.

I'm curious. Your a dingbat that's probably black and was a 'slave' in the united states southern plantation and you think you deserve 'reparations' don't you?

Martin Luther king day is no longer a holiday its the one day where blacks have to show up to work and actually work to pay for that year of sluffing off.

• 5 months ago

Don't take him to the family reunion.

• Hannah
    Lv 6
    5 months ago

No, your mom gave the dog away. Maybe ask your mom if you can get another one. But she will most likely will say no, since she gave the dog away to begin with. It would be her responsibility and her decision since it's her house. Good luck.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

What is it about the word "steal" that you fail to understand?

• Pearl
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

two wrongs dont make it right, maybe you should ask your mom if you can get your dog back

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

No it would not, that is your cousin dog.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.