Anonymous
Anonymous asked in PetsDogs · 5 months ago

lol why does my dog do this every morning?

Every morning when I wale up I go downstairs to say good morning to my dog. When I walk up to her she quickly rolls on her back and throws her paws in the air and then I give her my affection

its just soo cute

18 Answers

Relevance
  • 5 months ago

She is just wanting some attention

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

She just wants that scratching. She's being smart.

Clever doggie. She deserves extra dog biscuits.

• 5 months ago

normal dog behaivoio for sure

• 5 months ago

That's a perfectly normal dog behavior. It's done to show total submission, that they trust you, and that they're not intending to be a threat in any way shape or form.

It can also be if the dog enjoys having their belly rubbed so you can then do so more easily.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 5 months ago

She's being submissive, just tickle her tummy and tell her she's a good girl.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

Glad you think it's soooo cute.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

It's a submissive posture. Why is she afraid of you?

• basil5 months agoReport

Its submissive but it doesnt necessarily mean shes afraid of this person, it could mean she respects them or that she trusts them/feels safe. A dog thats doing this while afraid would probably be pretty still and back paws would be close tothe body and the tail would be between or around the legs :)

• 5 months ago

Your dog is demonstrating submissive behavior by exposing their bellies. It’s just a gesture dogs use that tells you they’re happy and feel safe, as when they’re playing with other dogs.

• 5 months ago

That is a total submissive behavior. To me, that would be a grand fault. I do not like this temperament at all. I would rather tame an aggressive dog than try to build courage in a submissive dog.

I am very glad you like her the way she is. I have had several very submissive dogs & to me, they are just scardy cats. You got one of the most submissive pups in that litter. Each little has the most dominate & the most submissive & those in between.

• 5 months ago

she just wants attention one of the dogs that lives beside my grandma does the same thing!

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.