Anonymous
Anonymous asked in PetsDogs · 5 months ago

lol why does my dog do this every morning?

Every morning when I wale up I go downstairs to say good morning to my dog. When I walk up to her she quickly rolls on her back and throws her paws in the air and then I give her my affection

its just soo cute

She is just wanting some attention

She just wants that scratching. She's being smart.

Clever doggie. She deserves extra dog biscuits.

normal dog behaivoio for sure

That's a perfectly normal dog behavior. It's done to show total submission, that they trust you, and that they're not intending to be a threat in any way shape or form.

It can also be if the dog enjoys having their belly rubbed so you can then do so more easily.

She's being submissive, just tickle her tummy and tell her she's a good girl.

Glad you think it's soooo cute.

It's a submissive posture. Why is she afraid of you?

• basil5 months agoReport

Its submissive but it doesnt necessarily mean shes afraid of this person, it could mean she respects them or that she trusts them/feels safe. A dog thats doing this while afraid would probably be pretty still and back paws would be close tothe body and the tail would be between or around the legs :)

Your dog is demonstrating submissive behavior by exposing their bellies. It’s just a gesture dogs use that tells you they’re happy and feel safe, as when they’re playing with other dogs.

That is a total submissive behavior. To me, that would be a grand fault. I do not like this temperament at all. I would rather tame an aggressive dog than try to build courage in a submissive dog.

I am very glad you like her the way she is. I have had several very submissive dogs & to me, they are just scardy cats. You got one of the most submissive pups in that litter. Each little has the most dominate & the most submissive & those in between.

she just wants attention one of the dogs that lives beside my grandma does the same thing!