Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 5 months ago

Did Trump ever come to a cermony on September 11, by the Twin Towers since he started his term as POTUS?

Or does he only go to the Pentagon on 9/11

Favorite Answer

No. He was too busy walking his new dog.

I am not at all fond of Islam and the insanity and hatred it inspires. However, If one does research into the 9/11 event they will find that the Muslims were simple pawns and that the 9/11 event DID NOT happen like the US Govt. under George Bush would like you to believe.

• humpty

Does that matter? Why did we make a shrine on the site, anyway? All that does is show the Jihadists that they hurt us. We should have built an amusement park or sports stadium there instead.

Donald Trump could go there every day of the year and still be a lying, racist sociopath. We all know he can read well written speeches off his teleprompter with only a few embarrassing digressions, but do we need him to do so at ground zero while his own party refuses to pass a bill supporting the first responders who were there that day?

No, we do not. I was bicycling on Vancouver Island on 9/11, and watched the plane carrying my friend Ace Bailey fly into the tower on a television in a convenience store in Coombes, British Columbia. I had no idea Ace was on the plane, and thought it was a movie at the time. I was out of touch while the rest of the world went crazy, and this may affect my reaction.

I believe we need to move past 9/11. We need to stop obsessing on the act of a few religious lunatics and move on to the creation of the America we want to live in, instead of wallowing in the past. America would be a happier, healthier and wealthier place if we brought our troops home from the Middle East and let the Saudis and Iranians fight for themselves.

Obama got Osama. Time to get on with our lives.

He went to a memorial in DC. Even MSLSD covered that.

The more important question is did you?

obongo allowed muslims to build a "Victory Mosque" near ground zero