Infinity asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 3 months ago

Why does Donald Trump have so much rage against the machine?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Ian
    Lv 6
    3 months ago

Can't you see that smoke-screen obscuring your view?

• Tepee
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

Because he doesn't like the "politician as usual" bunch of corrupted people.

• 3 months ago

Because he wants to be RUNNING it, like Kim or Vlad Putin, or Xi of China run their own "machines."

• Stan
    Lv 5
    3 months ago

Donald Trump wants so bad to BE the machine yet he has been relegated to simply oiling its gears.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • All he has is rage and he doesn't understand rage is a very taxing, very labor intensive emotion to hold for any amount of time. He's been raging and raging and throwing his temper tantrums and crying for 3 years now and it's wearing the country down. We're tired. We're exhausted. The rage and uncontrolled emotions are not sustainable and Trump's going to learn in 2020 that rage-centered politics are a one-and-done kind of deal. His failure to adopt any sort of political strategy in favor of attempting rage politics for the second time will be his downfall.

• 3 months ago

I really don't you know. I'm just a mentally confused lying traitor who isn't even that smart after all, and would rather golf, nap and screw my own hot daughter...occasionally pausing to abuse my power to enrich myself some more...and then fapping like a monkey in heat over Hillary's cankle picture again. *fapping now* *falls asleep doing it*

• 3 months ago

He want America run the way he says and with no restriction on him or his crime family.

• 3 months ago

What was the line?

F@ck you, I won’t do what you tell me.

• Why just the other day I stood in front of the COnstituion singing that line and fapping.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.