Is it possible my son will change, or he will just go one day?

My son gets extremely anxious wanting to die, he shakes his legs and cries because he says he wants to die already. He cuts and just don't want to do anything he used to enjoy. He says he hates going out or talking to people, in fact that he sometimes if he could kill someone that hurt him before. He says... show more My son gets extremely anxious wanting to die, he shakes his legs and cries because he says he wants to die already. He cuts and just don't want to do anything he used to enjoy. He says he hates going out or talking to people, in fact that he sometimes if he could kill someone that hurt him before. He says everything is going bad in his life and wants to give up already because he is simply tired. He avoids his friends and doesn't care about school. He's constantly failing or doesn't do his school work. And just keeps on cutting or drugging himself. Therapy is not working, he's been hospitalized and is ok for a while but falls back. Medication doesn't help, instead he's meds have been change a couple of things because he ends up getting an OD. I'm trying and suffering, but I simply don't know what else to do. He gets angry if I try to tell him I love him and trying to talk to him. Either he snaps at me or simply stays quiet.