Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 5 months ago

Is it pretty bad that I gained 10 pounds?

I just weighed myself for the first time in three years and I gained 10 pounds. I'm shook

Favorite Answer

It might be of concern. It depends upon whether or not this continues. I'd weigh myself around once a week or two and see if this is a trend or a one-time event. I'm sure some of your answerers may think me paranoid, and maybe I am, but this whole country is turning into baby hippos. I think it's amusing how retail clothing stores have found synonyms for "large"or "mammoth", now overweight woman are called "curvy". I guess if they're really fat they'll be called pleasingly plump.

If you feel fine, which you probably do (or you’d have noticed a change) it shouldn’t weigh on your mind. While it’s surprising you’d not noticed it with clothing or discomfort in any way, it seems you’re just reacting to the fact.