Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 5 months ago

How to clean diarrhea of dog outdoors like the park?

I was prompted by a jogger to clean it up because my dog took a diarrhea dump on an asphalt near the park.

• Mark
    Favorite Answer

If you live near the park, afill a bucket with water from your tap and flush that "diarrhea of dog" away.

I clean diarrhea of dog outdoors with a spray bottle which I carry in my backpack along with "poop bags" and paper towels and his bowl and a bottle of water.

Yeah, that's a tough one. Too bad it wasn't raining. LOL!

I make a habit of keeping a pair of disposable gloves handy...in my bag, in my car, etc. You'd be amazed at the things they're useful for. Put those suckers on, grab a piece of newspaper or a fast food bag from the park (you KNOW there's one laying around) and do the best you can. Or find an empty paper coffee cup and a drinking fountain...

I run a veterinary hospital in a large urban area and we have one of those pump sprayers that people put weed killer in. We just keep water in it. Makes it pretty easy to clean up dog diarrhea, but of course no normal person is going to walk around with a weed sprayer in case their dog has diarrhea.

That at least resembles English (maybe re-phrase and try again).