Elijah asked in HealthOther - Health · 8 months ago

Can my baby die if he swallowed marijuana?

It is a distinct possibility.

As a responsible parent, you should NEVER leave drugs of any sort where a baby or toddler can get to them. You also shouldn't be smoking the weed around your baby.

The case of the 3-year-old boy who ate his grandmother’s prescription marijuana-laced cookies could have had a much worse ending than a very long nap had the child consumed a drug other than cannabis, a drug expert says.

The California boy was taken to the hospital after he slept for 16 hours and his family noticed crumbs from the grandmother's cookies, according to an Associated Press story. He was observed at the hospital and released.

I am not sure but it's horrible for him. As a responsible parent, you should avoid such nonsense activities.

what's your address I will check and let you know?