Have you ever imagined going to prison and then you feel terrified? I imagined that and it's scary?

i was once in county jail. on my 17 birthday i did something after getting drunk that caused me to be arrested. it was scary i was in the county jail for three weeks before i could make bail. and then a couple of days later i was dragged out of my bed and put back in jail because my case changed courts or something. talk about being scared straight well i was. because while i was in jail i got into a fight because one of the inmates would not leave me alone. let me tell you. you grow up fast when you have to defend yourself and you are the only one who can do this. Thanks for the question.

I've been in jail and that wasn't terrifying. I imagine once you learn the ropes it's not that scary.

Yes I have imagined it, especially when I drove a few places while my license was (incorrectly) suspended, but it was still suspended nonetheless. People go to prison for that! Luckily I don't have to worry about that now.

I spent less than a night in a jail and I did not like it. Imagine if it was years.