do you prefer macorini and cheese or lasgana. what is more satisfying to you?

For a meal? Lasagna

For a side dish? Mac and Cheese

I like to add a can of diced tomatoes with mild chili peppers, cumin and cilantro to my mac and cheese. It is delicious as straight mac and cheese can be boring after the third bite.

I make vegetable lasagna with a white sauce that is to die for. With a grilled boneless chicken breast, it makes for a delicious meal. The veggie layers I use are zucchini, sliced tomatoes, sweet onions, roasted red peppers, summer squash and green bell peppers. The cheese I use is mozzarella and super sharp cheddar and, of course, garlic and fresh basil with sliced scallions. Very good.

Cjeese is expensive,i ate a gratin with egg today,& it was too much economic even seeming,no greed that had...Later macaroni can be made biled and had with meat in small part and a red sauce,like tomatoe sauce or cayenne.

Mac and cheese. It's more Southern.

lasagna definitely, but some mac and cheese every once in a while is good to

I lasagna.my better half Mac ancheese

• denise

I prefer Lasagne, But I do like a 'hearty' mac'n'cheese with added cooked bacon pieces, fried onions & sauted mushrooms layered up with the cheesy mac.

I don't care for macaroni and cheese, never have. I like lasgana in small doses - once or twice a year.

• Clive

What is macorini? And what is lasgana?

Lasagna...gotta have meat

• Mark

I make a good meatless lasagna. I LIKE meat, but I don't feel like I have to have three pounds a day of it. And lucky me, I don't smell up the bathroom because of it.

• Mark

Lasagna, as it has more flavour than just "cheese", unless you do it up right, but most people make it from a box and call it good.