How do i avoid myself from getting my fingers or toes bitten off by a chimpanzee?

so i was watching on youtube a episode of monsterquest and they were investagating the reports of attacks on humans from chimpanzees and there was one incident or report where in a chimpanzee zoo or place just for chimpanzees and this couple worked there and they were celebrating one of the younger chimpanzees... show more so i was watching on youtube a episode of monsterquest and they were investagating the reports of attacks on humans from chimpanzees and there was one incident or report where in a chimpanzee zoo or place just for chimpanzees and this couple worked there and they were celebrating one of the younger chimpanzees birthdays and one of the male chimpanzees escaped from another enclosure and attacked both the man and woman and was biting their fingers and toes off and now i am worried that a chimpanzee is gonna bite my fingers and toes off and i am worried