How to automatically switch between controller to mouse and keyboard?

So, I play GTA 5 on my computer but I play with a controller because it's less sensitive (at least to me). Whenever I do though, in order for my computer to recognize I'm playing with controller, I have to unplug both, the keyboard and mouse. Anyway I can set it to where I can have all three plugged in and when I go to use one that one is assigned or I can automatically start using that one once the computer recognizes me clicking the buttons? If any of that makes sense, thanks so much!

There must be something wrong with your setup. I've been playing GTA V on PC since it came out with KB+mouse+controller and have never needed to unplug any thing in order for it to work. The game should recognize your controller without any special configuration.

The default keyboard/controller configurations should let you play with a KB, mouse, and controller simultaneously. Did you change any of them by any chance?

I don't believe so...