Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Home & GardenMaintenance & Repairs · 3 months ago

What might happen?

my mom recently got pretty sick, I could hardly get to her or around her, she has a bad hoproblem issue. 3 days ago she showed me her left foot, it was swollen, bright red, had giant blisters and bleeding in a spot. I told her she needed to go to the hospital but she firmly resisted until the next night.

shes now in the hospital, just answered my calls and told me were going to have a home inspection, that someone might call me to talk to me andthey're going to clean house for her.

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

local housing peeps got notified because of ma's dirty unkempt unbathed appearance,indicating lvg arrangements unsuitable for 2 leggers.

a court judge may appoint a guardian other than you to,,clean up,sanitize,, possibly billing the responsible party for their expense,declare the house condemned,move Ma into a group home of some kind

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

Geez your house must be dirty

• 3 months ago

clean the house? I doubt it.

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

Call the hospital and talk to her nurse to find out what is going on.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    3 months ago

They may inspect her shoes. Who knows. They definitely will not clean. That is your job. Swollen feet happen to older people who do not move around much.

• 3 months ago

By "hoproblem" did you mean to say "hoarding problem"? Sounds like her case got the attention of a social worker who can arrange some help, perhaps from a charity or through the county, etc. If she can stay home they'll be trying to make sure that can happen. You should also be talking to these people so you, them and your mom are on the same page, and be prepared to step up.

• 3 months ago

Sounds like Ebola.

• 3 months ago

BS. No one is going to clean the house. They could condemn the house, but they won't clean it for you.

• Harley Lady
      Lv 7
      2 months agoReport

Yes, beware. If anything, they will probably kick you out & condemn it. Then, the fee to get back in with cleaning, dumpsters & a biohazard crew will be over the top!

• 3 months ago

without a diagnosis, we would be speculating. the inspectors are likely looking for an environmental toxin or creatures that secrete a toxin [like various spiders, etc.]

• 3 months ago

Sounds like they think she may have been bitten by something, and that's what they are proposing to look for.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.