I wanted to become a PA, (physician assistant). Is it better to just take the pre reqs as an undergrad or graduate and then take it?

Hey all! So I had some mishaps in my life which caused me to do poorly in the science courses, I am a hard worker and plan to do well (I STUDY SO HARD). So Im basically done with credits and I can graduate if I wanted, no problem. But, I do need about 5 to 6 more classes (lets be mindful that BIO classes aren't... show more Hey all! So I had some mishaps in my life which caused me to do poorly in the science courses, I am a hard worker and plan to do well (I STUDY SO HARD). So Im basically done with credits and I can graduate if I wanted, no problem. But, I do need about 5 to 6 more classes (lets be mindful that BIO classes aren't easy) so Id need to take them 2 at a time, to keep up and focus. Im not sure if I should graduate and come back to take the courses (or possibly somewhere else) OR if I should stay as undergrad and take the courses and graduate when I am completed with those courses.
MEANINGFUL ADVICE HELP !!! also gotta take the GRE