What does the word RACIST mean to YOU?

22 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 months ago

Racist is a person who treats others in an unfair/baised way

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 8 months ago

People who dislike a person or people based on race alone. In other words predetermined bias.

• canadacraig
      Lv 7
      8 months agoReport

What if someone LIKES a person or people based on race alone? Would you consider that racist as well?

• falcon
    Lv 5
    8 months ago

people who hate/dislike those who belong to a different race. This typically applies to hatred based on skin-color.

• geezer
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

RACIST is when you make a statement about EVERYONE from a certain race (nationality/group/religion/whatever) that is based on what is probably only true of a small number of them.

So, any statement that starts ''ALL .... are ...............'' is probably going to be racist.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Snoopy
    Lv 6
    8 months ago

Not much as there's only one race, the human one.

I guess it is just a misused term like many others.

• 8 months ago

It means Zionist agents to me. They're always pretending to be racist Americans

• 8 months ago

Someone who thinks another person is inferior purely because of their race or skin colour.

It's by no means only white people v black. ANYONE can be racist. They might not even know it.

• canadacraig
      Lv 7
      8 months agoReport

What about thinking that a person is SUPERIOR purely because of their race or skin colour?

• Shadow
    Lv 6
    8 months ago

Going against a person because of their difference such as skin color, race and sexuality just to name some. Racism is a low form of being human and racist people are a disgrace since it’s them with the problem as they are ignorant.

• ...Show all comments
    • Shadow
      Lv 6
      8 months agoReport

Yes because you're going against them. I don't know what your problem is with gays. I am a straight male and I have respect for them. Just because they have a different mindset to you doesn't mean there's anything wrong with their gayness.

• 8 months ago

democrats don't like what people are saying.

• 8 months ago

someone who hates someone just cause of the color of their skin

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.