My boyfriend has been jobless for 2 years?

Basically, my boyfriend and I have been together for almost to years and he has had jobs here and there but they never work out he either gets laid off or he gets fired. He had a really bad drug problem that he has pretty much overcame but I just find him so lazy! We have a long distant relationship so we see each... show more Basically, my boyfriend and I have been together for almost to years and he has had jobs here and there but they never work out he either gets laid off or he gets fired. He had a really bad drug problem that he has pretty much overcame but I just find him so lazy! We have a long distant relationship so we see each other every two weeks and I am starting to feel so much resentment against him. I love him but I know my self worth I don't see myself with someone like that in the future. I am about to turn 20 he turns 22 in March and he completed a little school online but I know what I want to do with my life! I know where I am going to school, for how long, etc. I have my life mapped out and he just doesn't. All he does is smoke weed all day and I have given him an ultimatum! But his argument is after he visits me he's going to look for a job because he can't ask his employer for days off. He also lives in a pass through town it's very small and employment can be somewhat hard. He says he needs a new ID with his new address and blah blah. He has also wrecked 2 of his cars from driving under the influence (he never filed a police report) and was never caught so he has a clean record. It just pisses me off and everytime I talk to him about it he resents me and argues with me that there is nothing he can do "at the moment" I am really considering moving on with my life. Btw, I pretty much am always the one visiting him; I pay for all these plane tickets to see him.Whats ur opinion
5 answers 5