My boyfriend has been jobless for 2 years?

Basically, my boyfriend and I have been together for almost to years and he has had jobs here and there but they never work out he either gets laid off or he gets fired. He had a really bad drug problem that he has pretty much overcame but I just find him so lazy! We have a long distant relationship so we see each other every two weeks and I am starting to feel so much resentment against him. I love him but I know my self worth I don't see myself with someone like that in the future. I am about to turn 20 he turns 22 in March and he completed a little school online but I know what I want to do with my life! I know where I am going to school, for how long, etc. I have my life mapped out and he just doesn't. All he does is smoke weed all day and I have given him an ultimatum! But his argument is after he visits me he's going to look for a job because he can't ask his employer for days off. He also lives in a pass through town it's very small and employment can be somewhat hard. He says he needs a new ID with his new address and blah blah. He has also wrecked 2 of his cars from driving under the influence (he never filed a police report) and was never caught so he has a clean record. It just pisses me off and everytime I talk to him about it he resents me and argues with me that there is nothing he can do "at the moment" I am really considering moving on with my life. Btw, I pretty much am always the one visiting him; I pay for all these plane tickets to see him.Whats ur opinion

Move on. You have outgrown him. He's stayed still because of the drugs and hasn't matured. You have and it's time to move on. Tell him that it's not working out between you and that you annoy him all the time so you'll bow out of the relationship. Wish him luck and don't look back.

My opinion is that you're a fool for staying with this guy as long as you have. You've known since the beginning that he's a total deadbeat so why are you still hanging around? Ditch the creep and don't look back.

Just now considering something you should have done at least a year ago is better than not doing that thing at all. Of course you need to dump this deadwood. He's going nowhere in life.

"I know my self worth"

This becomes true the day you leave him for good. Until then, it's not a true statement.

"All he does is smoke weed all day"

Then he hasn't "pretty much overcome" his drug habit. He's a weed addict.

Stop pulling the bandaid off slowly, because this just results in head games you play with yourself. RIP it off.