Is Saturday as normal as all day or something different from others day?

63 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 year ago
    Favourite answer

I am a teacher in a private school and Saturday is very tough day because every Saturday in my school teachers organize unit test so I check copy of 300 student so this day really very tough and hectic day even on Sunday all day I check copy but it is really fun when you know how your student give your fantastic answers.

• 1 year ago

To me Saturday feels different because I'm usually off work on Saturdays.

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

Unfortunately my life sucks everyday...so saturday is just another waste of time for me....plus i have to go to work that day at Walmart

• Tara
    Lv 7
    1 year ago

Saturday is about the same .. unless something rips or tares.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 year ago

For me, it depends on the time of year. During autumn to spring I work 6 days a week so Saturday is just another day. In summer, I only work part time and Saturday is a special party/event day (Sunday is recovery day lol)

• lover
    Lv 4
    1 year ago

yes, yes.......

• 1 year ago

It’s somewhat special compared to weekdays, as it’s the beginning of the weekend for most, and a time to either catch up on tasks, take part in some type of leisure, simply relax, or all three.

• 1 year ago

Saturday is and always be my favorite day of the week. But I suppose its not for people who always have to work on Saturdays.

• Saturday, I don't have to go to work.

I can get up late, wander down to the market and get a hamburger for breakfast (or lunch, whatever)... play long involved computer games, indulge my hobbies, go see a movie, do some shopping (I'm at work during business hours for most of the week, but not Saturday...). Then I can get some nice take-away for dinner, and get rollicking drunk without worrying about going to work the next day.

No sir, Saturday is no ordinary day. It is the king of all days. Being useless for one day of the week is a healthy thing.

• Mary
    Lv 4
    1 year ago

its more relaxing than other days

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.