Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 9 months ago

Hey liberals. Trump is above the law and cannot be prosecuted because he is president. SO WHAT if he asked Ukraine for help?

16 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 months ago
    Favourite answer

What is wrong with asking them for help? And how is that worse than actually threatening them like Biden did? "In his own words, with video cameras rolling, Biden described how he threatened Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko in March 2016 that the Obama administration would pull $1 billion in U.S. loan guarantees, sending the former Soviet republic toward insolvency, if it didn’t immediately fire Prosecutor General Viktor Shokin.

“I said, ‘You’re not getting the billion.’ I’m going to be leaving here in, I think it was about six hours. I looked at them and said: ‘I’m leaving in six hours. If the prosecutor is not fired, you’re not getting the money,’” Biden recalled telling Poroshenko.

“Well, son of a *****, he got fired. And they put in place someone who was solid at the time,” Biden told the Council on Foreign Relations event, insisting that President Obama was in on the threat.

Interviews with a half-dozen senior Ukrainian officials confirm Biden’s account, though they claim the pressure was applied over several months in late 2015 and early 2016, not just six hours of one dramatic day."

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 9 months ago

Lol

Yaaaaay. Warren 2020, here we come!

• Jeff D
    Lv 7
    9 months ago

If you want to prosecute Trump for asking for personal favors from the Ukraine then you'll have to prosecute Biden first.

• Elwood Blues
      Lv 7
      9 months agoReport

Excellent plan. Let's put them both in orange jumpsuits.

• 9 months ago

No. He can t be prosecuted WHILE he is president. That doesn't last forever.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Yavan
    Lv 7
    9 months ago

Yes, a very high legal principle. One nobody ever heard about before and one conservatives will conveniently forget about the minute a Democrat gets into office.

So this is your last line of defense, is it?

So what he's a criminal??? I like him.

Wonderful.

I guess conservative America isn't thinking about the children anymore…

Because you are teaching your children to grow up to be criminals; you are teaching them principles are a matter of convenience. What matters is ''winning''. Only losers get caught. And if you get caught, accuse.

Your master, Mammon, would approve.

• 9 months ago

Are you insinuating President Trump Can violate the Constitution and not be charged with anything? No, Trump isn't Joe Biden, or Hillary Clinton or Barack Obama - thank God!

• vivl55
    Lv 4
    9 months ago

He seems to be, and that's what makes him terrifying. No one is suppose to be above the law in our judicial system.

• Anonymous
    9 months ago

True. It's a corrupt system based on an outdated Constitution.

• 9 months ago

Wouldn't it be nice if we heard all the conversations between Obama and foreign leaders for his 8 years in office? Is that what you loons are looking for? Remember what's good for the goose is good for the gander. LOL

There is presidential privilege even if you yokels don't want to admit it. LOL

• Jim2
    Lv 7
    9 months ago

America was formed because we didn't want a King. NOBODY should be above the law. That's B.S.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.