Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 11 months ago

Will Senate Republicans side with Democrats to impeach Trump for seeking help from foreign leaders to attack Americans like Joe Biden?

• abdul

You know, all they have is an accusation without a shred of evidence from a "whistleblower". Maybe the whistle blower should be interrogated for 12 or 15 hours straight to find out if they are a liar or not.

• ?

Sorry you haven't heard that this is another fake news story that so many democrats and their media allies bought into. "On Saturday, Ukranian Foreign Minister Vadym Prystaiko defended Trump.

"I know what the conversation was about and I think there was no pressure," he told media, Fox News reported. "There was talk, conversations are different, leaders have the right to discuss any problems that exist. This conversation was long, friendly, and it touched on many questions, sometimes requiring serious answers." Here's the real scandal: "In his own words, with video cameras rolling, Biden described how he threatened Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko in March 2016 that the Obama administration would pull $1 billion in U.S. loan guarantees, sending the former Soviet republic toward insolvency, if it didn’t immediately fire Prosecutor General Viktor Shokin.

“I said, ‘You’re not getting the billion.’ I’m going to be leaving here in, I think it was about six hours. I looked at them and said: ‘I’m leaving in six hours. If the prosecutor is not fired, you’re not getting the money,’” Biden recalled telling Poroshenko.

“Well, son of a *****, he got fired. And they put in place someone who was solid at the time,” Biden told the Council on Foreign Relations event, insisting that President Obama was in on the threat.

Interviews with a half-dozen senior Ukrainian officials confirm Biden’s account, though they claim the pressure was applied over several months in late 2015 and early 2016, not just six hours of one dramatic day."

No. They remain loyal to Trump, not to the American people nor the US Constitution.

BTW, the goofy left-wing "squad" women are not any better.

Dear Leader can do not wrong. Truth is not truth. Evidence is fake news.

• Sally

Of course not. They have caved into him at every turn.

They won't. Trump knows where their skeletons are buried. He also bragged about knowing "the TRUTH" about 9/11.

Joe Biden's use of his son to launder his Ukrainian bribe money was despicable .

• Mandy

Of course, they won’t.  You must not be familiar with the Republican members of our Senate.

Um... no

In fact, even Democrat House leaders won't.