How to grow a YouTube channel?

I have been uploading content that’s highly edited, has custom made thumbnails and is over 10 minutes consistently for the past two weeks but my videos still have “No view”. How can I get my first bit of exposure?

• Lv 7

make stuff that is interesting.

it doesn't matter how long it is, or how much you worked on it. without quality content, nobody will care.

think of what compels YOU to watch a YT video. try to duplicate that feeling with your own videos...

You can try advertising your channels to friends/family and see if they can spread the work.

However, realistically, it is going to be very tough. There are tons and tons of people tying to make videos and most don't get much attention. That and the fact that YT is incompetent/greedy means that it kind of works against small channels. YT has been "experimenting" with their incompetent AI that is supposed to promote good videos but it has been proven that it really only promotes click-bait type of content. That's why you generally see those absurd videos from Logan Paul or other idiots who don't do anything other than pure stupidity in your recommended feed, even if you don't watch any of those videos.

It also depends on what type of videos you make. I can guarantee you that for every major category there are big YouTubers who "dominate" that category, making it difficult to get noticed.