Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 2 months ago

Is it disrespectful for your baby daddy to be calling you a ***** and a ***** 24/7. He says get used to it because that's "how he is"?

It wasn't our plan to have a baby but we are. He was nice at first but he started changing. Found him on tinder telling girls he wants to *** in them and i tried leaving him that day but he begged me crying. Then on he calls me a stupid a** b***** when I question him and when he talks to me he calls me ***** or *****.  Whenever we argue about a female tells his family im a stupid b**** and leaves the house. He sells weed and lies about who he serves too.

Of course, you aren't married to him so you will walk away with nothing but yourself and your baby. Next time, consider the choices you made this time.

You broke my BS meter.

I think you already KNOW what you need to do*! u have a child on the way, n u definately don't want the child to think it's OK the way daddy speaks to mummy*!.......... You say u were leaving him that day n he cried his eyes out so you gave in n stayed with him..n from then on he calls you all kinds of filthy names* (stupid Bitc*h etc)....he will NOT change as he KNOWS u were easily manipulated when he put the water works on, u took him back even tho he was talking with other girls on tinder etc.........so right there he KNOWS you'll STAY with him NO MATTER WHAT he does! he even said this is WHO he is!!!! n get used to it!..................so basically u staying there is giving him the OK to do WHATEVER he chooses.......selling dope....speaking to you like you're a nobody etc* and all he has to do when u say im leaving again...is cry a lil n say he'll change etc*..then BOOM ur right back at square one*..............U NEED to PACK ur stuff n MOVE out ASAP n when he calls to find out where u are once he gets home from his dealing of drugs..u can say ur in a safe place n want nothing to do with him...n will NOT EVER be going back with him..That YOU DESERVE BETTER! as does your child! n keep to your word¬ Dont You Go Back! He will try everything to get u to go back...n nothing will ever change...he may try n say he'll change his ways, the babys coming n he wants to be there for the child etc*..but trust me..he has already told you this is how he is so get used to it!....it will NOT CHANGE!!! so pack up n go today n do NOT go back for any reason whatsoever! do this for YOU as u deserve better n DEFINATELY you MUST look out for your child n their well being and being around him is NOT what u or ur child need!!! he WILL eventually get busted n go off to jail etc*......no need to think about leaving....get up n go now!!!! don't look back!

• Orla C

Highly disrespectful. I'm guessing he's dangerous to be around. Get yourself into court and removed from your life, and if you can, from your child's life also.

And I bet the good guys that come at you and you run... You need to leave him if he makes your feel this way emotion next he gonna be beating you up so you might wanna leave the situation you in for a better one this time pick the good guy with respect for you because if he can call you all those names to his family that means they don't like or respect you also so you might wanna drop him and get someone better in your life

Man, you can sure pick the sperm donors. What a prize.

You knew what he was. He's a drug user and a drug dealer. You had sex with him, got pregnant, and chose to continue the pregnancy. You have only yourself to blame for screwing up your life as well as your future child's life.

Why on earth would you have a child with such a person?! The child will grow up thinking that men are unkind and disrespectful and women are doormats! Drop him!

Give us a break. You know it's disrespectful. Why the hell are you even asking us?

• paul

and you still with him ? REALLY ?