What do I do if my mouse doesn't work?

My cursor is still on the screen but I can't move it with my wireless mouse. I can with my computer touchpad though.

1: There might be a button on the signal receiver device which is in front of your computer to receive the signals from mouse. Press that button to restart the connection. Also Some times it is not in front of computer and the mouse cannot transmitt the signals properly to the computer. Put that device exact in front of you. My wireless mouse do like this some times when the signal receiver is out of range. 

2: Check the Battery of mouse. There is also a button at the bottom of mouse for connection. Press that button which will make re-connection with the computer.

3: Check the cable connectivity of signal receiver device with the computer.

4: Check the Driver Software, try to un install and re install the driver software. 

reboot the system

Battery or charge in the mouse dead perhaps. Not paired right in blutooth.??

Idk...................

Are you paying it decent wages?

• Eva

Make sure it's turned on, and press the connection button on the bottom. If that doesn't do it, it needs new batteries.

check battery in the wireless mouse

• Brian

New batteries, and/or hard reboot.

• kelvin

how about you change the batteries

• TomB

Change the battery and/or reseat the dongle in the usb port and then restart the computer.

My logictech wireless mouse has stopped working a couple of times on my new build after W10 updates have come in, but the above solution has always fixed it.