kevin asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

If it came down to Donald Trump/Elizabeth Warren 2020 election?? Who would get your support!!?

33 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago
    Best answer

Trump. There's not a chance in hell I'd ever vote for a democrat.

• Tishebee
      Lv 6
      2 months agoReport

No one wants another minute with Trump as our president let alone another four years of this racist idiot.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

I think I'd vote for Vermin Supreme. He'd be the president with the biggest beard, I think.

• 2 months ago

This country will not elect a female president

• Nick
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

Neither. They are both terrible.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago

Warren hands down.

Trump is a disease that must end.

• 2 months ago

Trump . I approve of the Trump agenda and priorities .

Warren ,,,,,,, both her " agenda " and her inability to truthfully represent herself are disturbing . Whether she's telling the truth ,,,, or lying she's not anyone I'd want making decisions that effect my life and livelihood .

• Tishebee
      Lv 6
      2 months agoReport

If you trusted your life and livelihood with Trump, you can trust it with anyone.

• 2 months ago

I will be voting for TRUMP.....not so much as I agree with all on his agenda rather the opponents have all gone mad.

This is the worst congress of all time.

• sirjester099
      Lv 6
      2 months agoReport

You slam the congress as being the worst ever, yet you are voting for Trump! Go figure!?

• David
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

We haven't got time to answer you yet because it's starting to get a bit cold here in Moscow and we have to stoke up the fires first of all.

• Tishebee
      Lv 6
      2 months agoReport

If Trump lets Moscow ever cross his empty mind, then you can bet your bps it'll be as hot as hell there. He sends everything he touches to hell.

• 2 months ago

I would not vote for Trump if he ran unopposed. "Any Functioning Adult 2020!" Trump is neither functioning or an adult.

• 2 months ago

Pocahonky or Trump?

Trump

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Trump..........

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.