kevin asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

If it came down to Donald Trump/Elizabeth Warren 2020 election?? Who would get your support!!?

Trump. There's not a chance in hell I'd ever vote for a democrat.

• Tishebee

No one wants another minute with Trump as our president let alone another four years of this racist idiot.

I think I'd vote for Vermin Supreme. He'd be the president with the biggest beard, I think.

This country will not elect a female president

• Nick

Neither. They are both terrible.

Warren hands down.

Trump is a disease that must end.

Trump . I approve of the Trump agenda and priorities .

Warren ,,,,,,, both her " agenda " and her inability to truthfully represent herself are disturbing . Whether she's telling the truth ,,,, or lying she's not anyone I'd want making decisions that effect my life and livelihood .

• Tishebee

If you trusted your life and livelihood with Trump, you can trust it with anyone.

I will be voting for TRUMP.....not so much as I agree with all on his agenda rather the opponents have all gone mad.

This is the worst congress of all time.

• sirjester099

You slam the congress as being the worst ever, yet you are voting for Trump! Go figure!?

• David

We haven't got time to answer you yet because it's starting to get a bit cold here in Moscow and we have to stoke up the fires first of all.

• Tishebee

If Trump lets Moscow ever cross his empty mind, then you can bet your bps it'll be as hot as hell there. He sends everything he touches to hell.

I would not vote for Trump if he ran unopposed. "Any Functioning Adult 2020!" Trump is neither functioning or an adult.

Pocahonky or Trump?

Trump

Trump..........