?
? asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 10 months ago

What's your favorite Beatle song?

I was born two years after the Beatles brroke-up. The older brothers used to played their early stuff well into the 1970s when I was a kid.

Too many good ones to have a "favorite"

"Baby, You're a Rich Man"

Hmmm...A Day In The Life or maybe You Never Give Me Your Money...those songs are so bizarre. I love their drugged out era.

Yellow submarine.

• Ramiro

The one that goes Twist n Shouuut come on come on baby (i dont know fhe name of it)

Wannabe or 2 become 11.

instant karma...gonna get you

HARD DAYS NIGHT...........from their first film flick.......the best song ever

“Nowhere Man”....always used to send shivers up my neck. Before they messed me up with those lobotomizing drugs and I stopped having that intense, transporting emotional reaction to music, anyway. They got to me. They’ll even take that from you if you’re not careful...pretty sure John would have understood. Look what they happened to him. People that feel too much or understand too much and speak the unvarnished truth or write songs about it are a threat to society I guess and dealt with accordingly.

Obladi-oblada. I loved the version at the end of the movie "yesterday."