Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 2 months ago

Here's 2 FACTS ... (1) You atheists can't prove the Christian God doesn't exist (2) You Christians can't prove the Christian God does exist?

Your answer will be **DISQUALIFIED** if you use either of the 2 common EXCUSES ... (1) The burden of proof excuse means we magnificent atheists shouldn't need to prove God doesn't exist (2) Christianity is a belief, so we morally superior Christians shouldn't need to prove God does exist. It's all about faith and belief.

Update:

THE 2 QUESTIONS ..... Will you now take the time to **PROVE** the Christian God doesn't exist? Will you now take the time to **PROVE** the Christian God does exist?

Update 2:

Doc .... your answer is **DISQUALIFIED**.

36 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago
    Best answer

The problem with shifting the balance to needing to disprove a thing doesn't exist, that you are basically claiming EVERYTHING DOESN'T EXIST UNTIL PROVEN OTHERWISE. So are you also claiming unicorns, dragons, flying carpets don't exist - the list is endless exist?

The incorrect answer is I DON'T KNOW (no matter how much I doubt)!

The smart answer is I KNOW (based on ZERO god/gods evidence) THEREFORE NO GOD!

• Rolando C I
      Lv 6
      2 months agoReport

Anonymous - If you could see God he wouldn't be God. There is no such thing as a God made of flesh. Jezus is not God he is the son of God He was sent to the earth in the flesh s a representative of God. That's why the New Testament was written. Because it is based on the life of Jesus.

• 2 months ago

Considering that "all" existence that is complex follows a natural order over time to become more complex, you cannot begin with a finished product (God). Since no Gods can exist not only due to this contradiction to the natural order of complexity but many other contradictions to things we already know about existence, this invalidates all Gods, including the Christian God. If however you have not gotten this far in your knowledge, the lack of a higher intelligence and the many errors and contradictions found in the bible, this would also eliminate the Christian God but not all other Gods/Goddesses.

• 2 months ago

No attribute of "God/Master Planner" can hold up to a critical evaluation. Every attribute of this concept has been found to be either internally inconsistent or in contradiction to the fundamental primacy of existence. This conclusively demonstrates that God cannot exist hence does not exist (except as an irrational belief).

• 2 months ago

You are correct in your first two statements, but things go strange with your second two statements.

Proof is for science, and science can't say anything about whether God exists or not. We are left to examine evidence instead. You are that logical, aren't you? Then let us proceed.

Every year millions experience God for themselves. That is good evidence. You should, too. It's the logical thing to do. Don't bother moving the goalposts. It's more evidence than you have to shore up your pretense that there is no God.

There can be no answer, silly, because you didn't ask a question. Your statements looked mildly interesting so I participated instead of reporting your question.

The first excuse you mention doesn't work. The law of Parsimony dictates that the best attested alternative become the default position. As I showed above, that is the position that there is a God. It is the atheists who must muster evidence sufficient to overcome that position.

Excuse #2 doesn't work, either, because without people's experiences with God and with Jesus Christ, there wouldn't be any Christianity today.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago

When we go out of our way to help one another and love each other and forgive and show compassion towards each other, we are enacting the teachings of all mainstream faiths ( religions ) and these all teach us thats exactly how we ought to live our lives, God wants us to be this way.

When we don't do this and go the opposite way, thats the work of the anti christ / shaytan / diablo / the one who wears the serpents helm and can take on any form he chooses, ANY FORM , including a priestly form in your church or the athiest trying hard to refute claims of Gods existence.

• WOOWHO
      Lv 7
      2 months agoReport

actually HUMAN actions effect HUMANS PEOPLE want to be treated fairly NO supernatural proposition REQUIRED or demonstrated

• 2 months ago

The Christian God relies on his having been sent Jesus into the world to deliver his message. How can we test this? Well, if Jesus was sent by God, then he should know the answer to that question, and he tells us the answer in John 17:20,21, where Jesus prays that all who believe in him should be as one, so that the world can know that the Father sent Jesus. Unfortunately, those who believe in Jesus have always been divided, very often violently so, so Jesus fails the test that he himself set to determine whether he was sent by the father, and I have to conclude that he was not.

• Rolando C I
      Lv 6
      2 months agoReport

I rather believe the Bible not you.And the Bible teaches that the father Jehovah sent his son Jesus to the earth

• 2 months ago

Not one single person in all of human history has EVER presented proof and evidence of a god..... ANY god. If you claim something to be true, then you must demonstrate that the claim is true. Don't assert, demonstrate it. ANY claim without proof and evidence is merely that... a claim. Nothing more. That which is presented without evidence can be dismissed without evidence. Most Atheists do not claim a god doesn't exist. That would require proof and evidence. Atheists REJECT the god claim. ALL god claims. It is rejected due to the fact that the claim has not met it's burden of proof. Simple. It is dishonest to assert as fact that which is not evidently true. Basic logic 101. Not sure why so many believers have a huge problem understanding this. They act like it's a completely different language or something. Faith is not, never has been, nor ever will be a pathway to truth. Facts, proof and evidence are the only means available to us to determine what is true.

• sk8terboy1963
      Lv 4
      2 months agoReport

@ Rolando: Sounds like a big steaming pile of woo-woo for which you have no evidence for and actually cannot demonstrate.

• 2 months ago

Is there a question in there somewhere?

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

First I must vet you as a credible juror: I'm not interested in impressing you; I am interested in your salvation.

Your demand for proof is irrational. 'Proof' is not presented in court of law; evidence is. The evidence amounts to proof one way or another, if you let , and IF you're honest. No one can dictate to you what to think, and you shouldn't let them.

But you could be your own worst enemy if you think you already have enough information to form an opinion: you won't be open to anything new.

So you must put your biases aside to listen.

"This isn't court!" you say?

Oh... but you have made it one.

"Decide for yourselves." Jesus instructs us about the big questions of life: look - honestly without bias and bigotry - then come to your own conclusion.

For most creation implies a CreatOR; design a Designer. If I see a beautiful painting, it is logical to believe that an artist exists. I find it absolutely unreasonable to believe that is just "happened". If I find a watch, it's logical to believe that there's a watchmaker. It's irrational, even delusional, to think it was the result of chance and time.

And the computers we're using means someone exists with intelligent powers of creation and design to build them. It makes no sense at all to believe that your computer came into being as a result of an explosion in a metal factory one day.

You see my point? God is not for wishful thinkers.

God makes perfect sense to those who apply reason.

• Jennifer
      Lv 6
      2 months agoReport

I suppose there are some who want to up their numbers, but they aren't doing it for God. That is a purely selfish act. I would say that most people who try to witness to others are doing it out of concern for the other person--to share what they find helpful.

• 2 months ago

Here’s proof, we have the brain. We are the only self aware a

Beings discovered. We have a beating heart. All are things we humans can’t create. The prophecies in the Bible actually come true. The fact of life itself is proof, good doesn’t have to come into your face like “behold, I’m real” he feels if your ignorant enough to deny the evidence around you (like life, reproduction, language THE BEATING HEART) then you are dumb and aren’t worthy of anything holy. The answers are right in front of u, just open your eyes

• 2 months ago

(1) The Christians claim their god is benevolent, omniscient, and omnipotent.

(2) Evil exists.

(3) Therefore the Christian god logically cannot exist.

The End; thank-you for playing.

• Michael2 months agoReport

You just love exaggerated non sequiturs to prove your specious reasoning, eh Jennifer? You be full of merde--- jesus-merde.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.