Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 12 months ago

Have you ever hooked up with a transgender?

no I walked behind one once.

Nope................

I’m sure a lot of people were fooled and probably don’t even know.

Fortunately, I take a medication that prevents me from being so weak that I would want to share myself with another person in that way.

A man told he hooked up with a transgender once. He said she was gorgeous and thought she was a woman. When they were making out, he put his hand on on her crotch and said, "What's this?! You're a man?" He said, "At least I have an a$s!" He said, "**** your a$s!"

Sort of. I buggered a lady boy once. It was weird, but it felt good when I came. I wouldn’t do it again; once was enough to satusfy curiosity.

The thought of it makes me ill.

Sorry- does that make me "racist"?

an old fashioned freak hunt you are all being profiled by the government this is a classification report on someones desk

I would be quite willing to use their name as they prefer and refer to them as the gender they changed to but sorry, it's not unreasonable for me to refuse someone who used to be a man. They might well refuse me as well, that is fine.

Nope I haven't .