Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 2 months ago

How come liar Jea can offer no proof whatsoever that God doesn't exist?

All she can offer is her opinion and her belief that God doesn't exist (but she is too dishonest to ever admit it).

36 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

It's impossible to inspect every unknown place to insure God isn't hidden there.

• 2 months ago

I have a solution to your problem  by which you seem to be gravely bothered.  Show your evidence for that god thingie, and you will not have to worry your little brain anymore.

• 2 months ago

There is certainly evidence for man made Gods. What kind of evidence would you expect nonexistence to leave? That is why the default is nonexistence because existence and possible existence leave evidence to share. Theists certain have evidence, but their reasoning of the evidence is what always fails.

• Otto
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

The Bible tells us that there is only one true God. His name is Jehovah.

Source(s): Bible
    • Broton
      Lv 6
      2 months agoReport

The bible says lots of silly things

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Because as you rightly identified, jea is a liar, dear. That poor dear is so wound up in the phase of atheism that they now think fallacies are fact and intellectual dishonesty is reasonable and rational. This is what the delusion of atheism does to those who are ensnared in its trappings, dear.

• antonius
      Lv 7
      2 months agoReport

You ought not to explain how you are such a hating individual because all will now start to notice your true disgusting hate and ignorance.

• 2 months ago

Most illogical, demanding proof for something that doesn’t exist. Best to focus on the real problem, which is proving that He DOES exist.

• Bokito
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

-Prove her a liar by demonstrating your deity then.

• antonius
      Lv 7
      2 months agoReport

Yes, you should do that immediately.  I am sure that you think that you can.  But show us.

• 2 months ago

Probably for the same reason Christians can offer no proof whatsoever that Allah, Zeus, Quetzlcoatl, Avalokiteshvara, Krishna, Brahma, Thor and Poseidon don't exist.

• Madam Sin Bin
      Lv 5
      2 months agoReport

No, they haven't, creepy Van Don. Care to try again with a less slimy answer?

• 2 months ago

Ignorance is not self aware (So it is not made)

A paradox which perhaps fails to understand a parable because it cannot see.

----------------

Now if God took to himself all men that are in the world, or even were, and were made man in them all, and they were made God in him, and this were not accomplished in me, my fall and my going astray would never be amended except it were accomplished in me also. And in this renewal and amendment, I can, may, and shall do nothing of myself, but simply let it come to pass, in such fashion that God alone may do and perform all things in me, and I may suffer Him and all his workings and his divine will. But because I will not suffer this, but am wholly possessed by my own existence as 'I,' 'Mine,' 'Me,' and the like, God is hindered so that He cannot perform a work in me, alone and without hindrance. For this cause my fall and going astray remain unamended. Behold! all this comes of my arrogating something to myself.

Theologia Germanica

• 2 months ago

No proof is need for the non-existence of your imaginary deity. It is obvious.

• Donald
      Lv 6
      2 months agoReport

.....i left comments. is is this another account of yours? i wonder?
      atheists love to use more to make it seem they are the majority.
      (when they are not.....this is called LYING)

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.