Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMental Health · 2 months ago

Am I Cursed?

Abuse abandoned as a child, homelessness, abusive friends/partners, poor, deeply sad, can't function, every lies, try so hard to get out but always seemed trapped by one thing or another, no friends no stability, abused, sad, suicidal, there's no help out there

• Hope!

First, let me say, that I am sorry you are going through this! I hope something I say will help. I can only tell you what I know; what has helped me. Like you, I suffered in many ways, then acted out my pain, making my life even worse. By the time I was 32 I could no longer function properly with all the pain, suffering, and emotional baggage. I tried everything you can think of, to try and 'fix' myself. I tried self help books, therapy, meditation. I tried losing myself in entertainment. I tried every which way to just not think about it.. but nothing worked. Finally, in terrible pain, and anguish, I reached out to God and asked for His help. In that very moment (it doesn't always happen that way), my life changed. All the past pain was healed - as if it happened to someone else, and actually it did - the bible says that when we ask Jesus into our lives, give our lives to Him, we are a new creation - His blood flows in our veins; and the Holy Spirit comes and lives in us. When my past pain vanished, it was replaced by great peace and joy! No one was more surprised than I was.. I sat there literally stunned. So, yes, God does miracles and no one will ever be able to convince me that He isn't RIGHT HERE, listening and watching.. God is not hiding. He is WAITING for you to ask for His help. 

God calls us 'sheep' - "When he (Jesus) saw the crowds, he had compassion on them, because they were harassed and helpless, like sheep without a shepherd." Mat 9:36Being called sheep, isn't exactly flattering. Sheep are not that intelligent, and they frequently get themselves in trouble, and they are defenseless in this world. The good news is that God sent us a Shepherd. Jesus said, "I am the good shepherd. The good shepherd lays down his life for the sheep." And there's the heart of the matter - God loves you. He loves you so much that He sent His one and only son into the world to die, so that we could have life - that's how valuable you are to Him.. never forget that! Jesus is part of God - Jesus dying was no small sacrifice.. God loves you so much that He will cause great problems in your life, if that is what it takes to get your attention. I know you might not believe me, but based on my own experience, I truly believe all this pain you are in, is a blessing - God is calling you - when things become unbearable, that is sometimes the only time we will turn to Him and be saved. That was how it was, for me, anyway.. Jesus is the good Shepherd - you can trust Him with your life! No, that doesn't mean all of your life will be rosy and wonderful, but what it does mean is that you have God's strength to go through it all, and His love and blessing. And that makes all the difference in the world. Please get over to a church and get to know God.  

• LAN

Ahh yes. Fall back on magical zombie Jesus.

nobody is cursed, that is superstitious man made nonsense.

You just gonna keep searching for helps, from God or people, never gave up whether is the situation you being in,accept your past experiences. You not cursed and never being cursed, life is a challenge you had to face as the best answer you press above typed. Be independent,seek help when you feeling trapped (sunbath,exercise,talking more often) . Words hurts when you let them.Work hard, earn one friend yourself, never ever betrayed someone you trusted for years.Given permission to trust someone.Makes friends that understands your suffers,there's still hope when you believe in it,just have to wait until time comes. Blessed you

even if you have no faith you should go to church,, it's a start.. I don't go.. But, i'm suggesting maybe you should.. I suppose I should because I get people asking me to go.. But, I've had an experience in life that brings me beyond that.. and I don't really care what people think about it.. and it wasn't some fun adventure either.. I don't wish it on anyone.. so, at least for you.. It wouldn't hurt to go, and chin up.. Maybe one of your questions you could put the state you live in and maybe someone here could suggest a good church to go to.. without them asking for personal info to enter their church..  do not give strangers your personal info.. CHIN UP..

no ones life is perfect. this past year my life has been sh!t..

No, you are not cursed. You just make poor choices. "... abusive friends/partners..." So why do you chose them? You say you are poor. et a job. You say you have no friends. Not surprising since you seem to be in the "poor me" mode which drives people away. Sop that and make some friends.

Plenty of help out there.

Tips for Coping With Depression and Suicidal Thoughts

Seek Professional Help.

Ask a Doctor If Medication Is Right for You.

Call a Suicide Hotline.

Avoid Alcohol and Drugs.

Work on Problem Solving.

Make Your Environment Safe.

Seek Human Contact.

Distract Yourself.

• LAN

No. You're just a moron begging for pity over and over.

• LAN

It's a misspelling of what I actually wrote moron. Thanks for proving that no matter what account you create to stalk and harass me I can always tell it's you by you consistently being too stupid to post more than the same repetitious idiocy over and over.

i would hope not, maybe you should get some help if you feel that way

No, you just don't have what it takes to be strong to sort your life out. It will never improve if you don't make good and right decisions and you continue dwelling on the past and all of its negative aspects. There are counsellors out there who could help guide you on the right track in putting your life together, but ultimately it's your effort that will make it happen. If you have to pay for counselling and can't afford it, maybe call a mental health hotline or go to a church and speak to someone there.

No ofc not...................