Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleFashion & Accessories · 10 months ago

Is it weird if a boy wears leggings?

So I’m a 13-year-old boy and I was wondering would it be weird or embarrassing if I wore leggings to school? Like I never see any boys wearing leggings but I don’t see why they don’t. Leggings look just fine for boys but I’m a little doubtful because none of the other boys wear them, so...... what should I do?

In the end you do you and do what you like and what makes you feel good but people probably will judge you for it. If that's something you're okay with, go ahead, but if not, maybe don't and go for sweats instead.

No, I’d a guy friend who wore leggings under his jeans in winter. Sports stars wear them all the time

2k19 wear what you want.

Expression isn't illegal so Just DO IT :)

Yes because it’s a feminine item

nope! its 2k19 anyone should get to wear what they please:)

yes its weird lmao

I wouldn't just wear sweats or something

not if enjoy the occasional beating---

• Burgoo

do whatever you want, no need for the approval of anonymous strangers

I've seen a guy wear them but with baggy shorts over them. I don't think they would be acceptable by most if the outline of your private bits are on display.