Is there anything in The Bible warning us about Donald Trump?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Best answer

sure. pride, arogance, ignorance.....

• Sam
      Lv 7
      2 months agoReport

are those like deadly sins

• 2 months ago

Most likely not........

• Doug
    Lv 4
    2 months ago

No. President Trump is not mentioned in Scripture.

Because we have all sinned against a perfectly holy and righteous God, we all deserve eternal separation from God in hell (Rom. 6:23). However, God loves us so much that He sent His only Son Jesus to die on the cross as our Substitute so we don't have to go to hell. Christ died for our sins, was buried, and rose from the grave three days later (1 Cor. 15:3-4). He gives eternal life freely to anyone who simply believes in Him. No one can be saved by doing good works. Salvation is by grace alone through faith alone in Christ alone (Eph. 2:8-9).

"Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me hath everlasting life" (John 6:47).

• Doug
      Lv 4
      2 months agoReport

http://www.northlandchurch.com/heaven

• 2 months ago

"In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed." (1 Corinthians 15:52 )

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago

Psalm 118:8,9

8 It is better to take refuge in Jehovah

Than to trust in humans.

9 It is better to take refuge in Jehovah

Than to trust in princes.

• 2 months ago

No, only The Beast and the anti-christ; many christians believe that obama is the anti-christ; I believe it too.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Yes

Job 11:12

"An idiot will become intelligent When the foal of a wild donkey is born a man”.

And I still don’t see any donkeymen, which means Trump is still a dumb idiot.

• Rod
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

No, the only warning in the bible is to do with people who reject Jesus Christ as their Saviour.

Either accept Jesus Christ and the free gift of eternal life or reject him and perish in your sins through eternal death (John 3:15-16 & Rom 6:23)

(Rom 6:23) The wages of sin is DEATH.

• Rod
      Lv 5
      2 months agoReport

world by not getting caught up in immoral sins of unbelievers.

But it is a challenge even Paul the apostle had struggles in his flesh with sin (Rom 7:14-25) but he still thanked his Lord that he was serving him with his mind and not his flesh.

• 2 months ago

I don't know. I've never read the Bible. But some called Obama the anti-Christ for 8  years. When you compare the actions of Obama and Trump, which one seems more to be acting like the anti-Christ?

• Bulky_Bob
      Lv 7
      2 months agoReport

I recommend that you read the Bible to find out the answer to your question. One description is that he will "speak in dark sentences" (Dan 8:23), i.e., riddles (hidden or double meanings). Trump never speaks in riddles and Obama spoke in riddles all the time.

• 2 months ago

The anti christ and fake religious devil worshipping clergyman, turned politician.

Revelations.

It was said this leader would cause wars of the end of times.

Or... he's making way for worst leaders.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.