how to respond to 'do you eat dogs' asian stereotype?

just say that you only eat cats

I'd just walk away...so very rude

The best way to respond to sarcasm is to ignore it.

• Alan H

Say, “Do not listen to people who tell you that nonsense “

• zipper

DONE YOU??????!!!

Don't give them the time of day. Don't react they will stop once they see it dose not get a response any more 

Fvk off racist prick!

Edit: If it was a white guy, I'd ask: "Which Cousin did you end up marrying?!"

No but I do eat kitties. Just ask your girlfriend. She was moaning with delight last night when I ate her kitty.

I've been residing Expat Fashion on the other side of the planet up to my eyeballs in Asian Folk for nearly ten years.

And as often as I've turned on a TV & tuned-in to an English-speaking News-channel & observed the way things are playing out in the old-homeland I've almost as often considered putting on a Fake Accent & Pretending to be from Somewhere Else.

Not that it would do much good considering how Asian people are so typically inclined to "Stereotype" All Caucasian Foreign Nationals as 'Americans' anyway!

So, if That happens to be where you are, then I'm sure you're already aware that Most of even the Dumbest Americans typically Don't stereotype Asian-types as Dog-eaters though it's not unheard of for an occasional Dummy to stupidly Joke of it at the expense of somebody's feelings.

And since the U.S.A. is a big place even Dumb-As*es like That are Rare enough in even the Dumbest parts of the country, they're easy to avoid,

So your best "Response" to them is to just Hellooooo! AVOID DumbA*ses!

Witch BTW,,no-less typically exist hither & yawn & everywhere in Asian Cultures too,

since I've never lived in a mansion, Fu*ked a Supermodel, ridden a Harley Davidson, liked rap-music, been surfing at Malibu, Hung-out with Gay-friends, owned a new car, worn a Vagina for a Hat, called somebody the 'N-word', eaten at the Hard Rock Cafe or even Been to New York, gambled in Vegas, Don't have any Dogs in the fight (pun intended) so I couldn't care less who the frkn President is, never saw Elvis, Justin Bieber or Miley Cyrus in person and my name ain't JOE!

But since I come from humble beginnings & was raised with respectful manners, I know well enough how to slurp up a plate of Worms & even ask for seconds if that's what a Host is having for dinner.

Thus I never had a problem with gracefully cleaning my plate of the K-9 main course when perchance I happen to be a guest in some of the most humble of Asian homes.

Say maybe others do , but not me