Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMental Health · 2 months ago

I hope one day i will be happy?

Favorite Answer

I hope you will to.. but, it's not a question..  just be happy..   get someone inside you,, you are very lonely..  I don't wish that on anyone..

• .....

Habits and practice of thoughts create desire. Change your thinking. Read everything from Tony Robbins, and Zig Ziglar, read the Bible, especially what Christ spoke on the Sermon on the Mount.

That might be asking for too much. How about that one day you are free from pain?

That you are just comfortable.

Very few people go around being 'happy' all the time, unless maybe, they are in love.

Yeah but it's all in your head

Maybe one day but I doubt it.

well your on yahoo answers what more do you want . you have the knowledge of wisdom from a bunch of idiots..not including me

Xjdndkxjxjdjdjdkxkxkjxkxkxx

so do i mate, i wish you well, life is not easy now.

Try your very best, and you will.

Well I want to sleep with two women at the same time but we can't have everything can we? .. Not unless we pay for it