I'm 15 and me and my bf are starting to think about children I had a miscarriage a few months ago and are still trying am I too young?

I just need help I'm so confused 

Update:

So I have another question if I was to get pregnant is there a way for a 15 yr old to get a job in the london area?

46 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

Yes you are too young there is no way you can get a job at 15 that can pay for everything a baby requires. Wait until after high school at least jeez man.

• 1 month ago

If you want kids, steal some off the street and practice taking care of them. Once they cry too much for many days give them back and sleep on it. You might find that having kids is harder than you think.

Source(s): My own personal experience
  • 1 month ago

No - you're too stupid

• 1 month ago

Practice makes perfect - as Mr. Rogers said !

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

It's a matter of how you feel. If you think you're ready than you're ready.

And as far as jobs in London I don't know you'll have to research that.

• 1 month ago

I am 30 years old and still not ready for kids.

Thank god I never got laid as a teen. Teenage pregnancy is a one way ticket to financial suicide.

• 1 month ago

You would have to be a very mature 15 year. Is your b/f old enough to have a job that can support you and a child? You really need to think about that.

• 1 month ago

you can't have sex if you aren't married

• zipper
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Yes try being married first then the babies, you got it backward. besides your still a baby your self right now and you want to care for another. NOT A GOOD IDEA!

• Lita
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

You are too young. Wait until you are a fully functioning adult before bringing children into the world.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.