Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureMythology & Folklore · 10 months ago

I am 22 living with my parents, I don't want to get a job or have a carrer..I just play video games and masturbate... is that wrong?

Yes. Nobody wants to get a job that's life!! You cant live off your parents. Grow up

sure, but take away that video game and what are you.

I don't think this is what your parents meant when they told you to set reasonable goals for yourself.

Sure it works for you now, but what are you gonna do when your folks die? Nobody gets paid to play video games and whack it, in case you were wondering. Not even if you make vids of it.

Sounds very dependent what would you do if your parents die. You meed to become self supporting.

At the same time?  That takes skill.  However, there is no challenges for that at this moment.

What do you masturbate to, gay bIowjob orgies, ma' queer boy?

• Bill

only if you are a brain dead worthless bit of excreta

If you were my son , you would be penisless and out on your backside

If your parents are fine with supporting you, then it should be fine.

As long as you clean your basement once a year and you go for a walk around the block once a month, you should be fine til you drop dead at 45.

If you have to ask the question you clearly think so.