Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

Isn't it funny how Trump turned out to be worse than Hillary?

183 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

WORSE THAN HILLARY, NOBODY COULD HAVE BEEN WORSE THAN HILLARY EXCEPT MAYBE OBAMA

• 2 months ago

ywah real funny

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Is he worse though? Hmmm...

• Marine2 months agoReport

Don’t really like trump but ya know what he don’t care and THAT I like a lot!!!!!!!

• Joseph
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

If you think an all time low in unemployment is bad... But that just makes you crazy.

• Joseph
      Lv 6
      2 months agoReport

Obama's unemployment rate, 4.8 percent. Trump's unemplyment rate 3.5 percent. Nice try.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • SRB101
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

How can you weigh Hilary against Trump in ANY arena if Hilary has never been a president? Uhh...and never will be.

• Michele K
      Lv 4
      2 months agoReport

yes, it is better to weigh Chump and Dubya....who was the worst and most useless US president.....

• 2 months ago

Only a complete ignoramus would look at 2 so-called "offerings" like "Trump vs Clinton" and think to themselves, hmm, one must be better than the other, right?

I mean, really? Is it possible that I'm the only person in this stupid country INTELLIGENT ENOUGH TO BE INSULTED when they parade out Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump and say "Here are your 2 best candidates!"

WHY ARE YOU ALL SOOOOO STUPID THAT YOU CAN'T SEE THE SIMPLE FACT THE 2 PARTY SYSTEM IS DESIGNED TO CONTROL AN EASILY MANIPULATED POPULACE BURDENED WITH A BISECTED BRAIN THAT IS EASILY STRIPPED OF ANY CAPABILITY FOR CRITICAL THOUGHT IN PUBLIC SCHOOL?

You have to be DELUDING yourself to think that EITHER Trump OR Hillary are the best people we can muster for this job.

WHY DOESN'T THIS CHARADE PISS MORE PEOPLE OFF?????

• tomhale138
      Lv 6
      2 months agoReport

that wasnt the question, the question is which one wouldnt have embarrassed us every day by acting like a buffoon, obviously hillary would be the best of the two

• 2 months ago

It's not funny: it is a tragedy.

• Your2 months agoReport

Oh and to Michele K, I am not sure where you get your delusional idea of what a great country looks like, but, if you honestly think that Trump ruined the country your husband probably has a secret bank account.

• 2 months ago

No, it's not funny.

We are suffering because of it.

• Joseph
      Lv 6
      2 months agoReport

Being butt hurt is not actually suffering, it's more of an emotional temper tantrum type of thing. Grow up and move on.

• 2 months ago

Only in your feeble little pea brain.

• humpty
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Funny "ha ha" or funny "smells bad"?

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.