Do you buy lottery tickets hoping to win?

No. I buy a ticket so it can bump up the winning prize for the winner. bless them.

You mean it's possible to actually win sometimes....???

....I didn't know that....

Everyone that buys lottery tickets are hoping too win, otherwise they wouldn't buy them.

I bought one ticket, on a whim, last year and won $25,000. You should never expect to win, but when you do, it is exhilarating..

Yes I do,but hoping is as far as I get.

• martin

yes but I am very unlikely to win every week

• succor

It's a cheap thrill, possibly the cheapest.

• Carol1 month agoReport

Pissing in the snow is pretty close.

No,I use them for wallpaper and they look really good.

• RR

No. I just like to collect them. I'm sure they will be worth something one day.

Yes thinking God cares

• David

I don't buy lottery tickets. It's basically like a stupid person tax. If the people who buy lotto tickets would take all that money they're spending and just put it in a savings account they'd actually make money rather than losing it.

• polly

Statistically,winning any lotto money ever is minuscule. What freaks me out is the people that have won division one lotto not only once but twice.