Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferencePrimary & Secondary Education · 10 months ago

Do you miss high school?

H*ll no. Worst years of my life.

Some of my worst nightmares are being back in school and taking a final exam in a class I never attended.

Yes, when I am alone.

Haha, it looks like I'm the only one who cared a bit for high school. I'm in my junior year of college now and I just miss the environment sometimes - walking around campus, seeing my teachers and classmates - I went to a very good school with really nice students so I was lucky in that aspect.

only for the girls....

Why would I miss what are after a few decades still three of the worst years of my life?

You will find, once you are out of the "silly environment" known as "school"...life is far better than the nonsense and unimportant crap school makes people go through.

High school is very highly over rated.

Not in the slightest, worst years of my life! 24 and a different person from those days. Thank god.

I was an idiot back then but grew up eventually so it all worked out

Not really. There are far more opportunities after high school.

High school is a prison.