I am freaking out?

I don’t get it. I have been eating healthy waking up everyday for the last 2 weeks at3:30 am to do my cardio and strength training for and hour. And how is it I weight myself and I gained instead of loosing. Why is this happening. Should I stop strength training? 

Stop worrying about the scale. Aside from the numbers, how do you feel? Why would you rather be skinny than healthy? Lower weight =/= healthy, higher weight =/= unhealthy. You're probably gaining muscle because of the strength training which is a great thing. 

Muscle weighs more than fat. 

track your macros!!..

No. When I go on a diet, it takes 3 to 4 weeks before ANYTHING happens.

Your body will fight the weight loss.

It eventually works, so don't give up.

Muscle weighs more than fat.

You could be losing fat but gaining muscle.

STOP WEIGHING YOURSELF. Instead, go by how you feel and look. The number on the scale MEANS NOTHING.

• .

Your weight can vary several pounds from day to day, due to water weight. On top of that, eating healthy doesn't necessarily = eating a calorie deficit ( for fat loss). Working out and building muscle will add pounds, but building muscle requires a calorie excess.

Better to gauge your fat loss on how your clothes fit (take your measurements - upper arms, chest, waist, hips, thighs, and calves) and remeasure every few weeks to see those changes. The number on the scale is not the only way you should monitor fat loss or gain, because your weight can change based on things other than fat loss or gain.

Stop freaking out.  There are several reasons for a small weight gain:

1.  "Eating healthy" doesn't really mean anything.  WHAT, HOW MUCH, and WHEN you eat will either lead to weight gain or weight loss.  Check your calories and make sure you aren't eating within 5 hours of bedtime.  You may need to eat fewer carbs and decrease your portion sizes.

2.  Muscle gain often correlates to weight gain or no weight loss.  That's okay.  Your goal is a healthy body composition not necessarily a specific number on the scale.  

3.  Everyone's weight fluctuates a pound or more within a single day due to the weight of what we consume, and how much of that we retain or eliminate.  You may just have some water weight.

4.  Two weeks is nothing in terms of really weight loss and or permanent changes in body composition.  Make adjustments to your routine and diet if you want, but you need to continue for at least a month or 5 weeks before you can really see whether your program is effective or not. 

your body with stress hormones and proper sleep foods.

• Will

If you want to stop putting on weight, yes, quit building muscle.

3:30am is a bad time of the day for your internal body clock. Improper sleep floods your body with stress hormones and those affect your digestion.