Avi asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

Should I get an abortion?

I dont like kids, and i dont want to have this kid. Deletus the fetus right?

14 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

Give some childless couple the GIFT of a baby. Or give the child to the father and father's family.

• Bee V2
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

yes absolutely the world is over populated anyways and theres too many orphans

• 1 month ago

No you shouldn't become a murderer.

• 1 month ago

In the first case, you shouldn't have sex with a guy without condoms. Why did you do that?? And now you are deciding to abort it..........so naive were you.

Abort it right now. Be careful next time.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Your decision.  If you are so bereft of judgement you should not be raising a child.  Have the abortion or arrange for someone to adopt the child at birth.  Just don't create a new human who will probably grow up abused.

Of course I don't believe a word of your question which was just asked to be provocative.

• Stan
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

Whatever floats yer boat.

Shoukd I have my appendix removed. Even though it is a small piece of human flesh attached to my body it serves no purpose and has been known to cause problems in some people.

I promise to give it a funeral.

• Manny
      Lv 5
      1 month agoReport

You must get Best Answer, LOL…

• 1 month ago

Yes, you should get an abortion.

• Manny
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

Well, you answered your own question, didn't you.

Source(s): Your choice, and your choice alone…
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

The dismemberment abortion procedure is a barbaric form of abortion that is frequently used during the second trimester of pregnancy. Unborn babies between 13-24 weeks gestation are literally dismembered alive in their mother’s womb.

• 1 month ago

Make sure to ask to keep the fetus; they're delicious.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.