Avi asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

Should I get an abortion?

I dont like kids, and i dont want to have this kid. Deletus the fetus right?

Give some childless couple the GIFT of a baby. Or give the child to the father and father's family.

• Bee V2

yes absolutely the world is over populated anyways and theres too many orphans

No you shouldn't become a murderer.

In the first case, you shouldn't have sex with a guy without condoms. Why did you do that?? And now you are deciding to abort it..........so naive were you.

Abort it right now. Be careful next time.

Your decision.  If you are so bereft of judgement you should not be raising a child.  Have the abortion or arrange for someone to adopt the child at birth.  Just don't create a new human who will probably grow up abused.

Of course I don't believe a word of your question which was just asked to be provocative.

• Stan

Whatever floats yer boat.

Shoukd I have my appendix removed. Even though it is a small piece of human flesh attached to my body it serves no purpose and has been known to cause problems in some people.

I promise to give it a funeral.

• Manny

You must get Best Answer, LOL…

Yes, you should get an abortion.

• Manny

Well, you answered your own question, didn't you.

Source(s): Your choice, and your choice alone…

The dismemberment abortion procedure is a barbaric form of abortion that is frequently used during the second trimester of pregnancy. Unborn babies between 13-24 weeks gestation are literally dismembered alive in their mother’s womb.

Make sure to ask to keep the fetus; they're delicious.