Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMental Health · 2 months ago

Extreme sense of guilt and discomfort when touching boobs.?

Before you assume that i mean “touching boobs” as in feeling myself up, no. I mean when i wear a t-shirt without a bra or when i’m in the shower scrubbing myself i start to feel a daunting sense of guilt and discomfort. I do have PTSD from child abuse and sexual abuse but this feeling has been coming to me since i was a child, and it’s so haunting every time i’m in my pyjamas without a bra on and i feel so disgusted by myself and guilty. I was just wondering if anyone else gets this? Or if there’s a name for it maybe? (i also have disassociation disorder from my PTSD, if that helps)

• justin

I don't know why but i imagine u could be afraid cause ur body is precious and u feel protective of it as u should. the funny thing is thses discomforts become habit and not just based in intelligent thought at some point.

Hi. I am a man but I actually think I have the same thing. I can explain why. My brother from a young age all the way through my early 20's (embarrassing) would tickle me and I am extremely ticklish. The area he would do it is my armpit which really is right by your nipple and I think that breast touch, even for men, is why you freak out. It's sort of a domination thing. He did it for so long and I would always react with laughs because it's like bro culture, pranks, but in reality it made me very uncomfortable like a violation feeling.

It got so bad that now and for the past years, I have a permanent feeling every day all day on my right side of that sensitivity and anxiety like he's going to do it again. i think the repeated prolonged abuse left a permanent or hopefully semi-permanent feeling of anxiety/stress that I now deal with.

When I raise my arm the anxiety increases even when I am completely alone (which is most the time).

He did it once when I was driving on the freeway in the car with him and his wife. That one not only really made me feel uncomfortable but also in danger because I was driving. Now when I'm driving I always feel like someone is behind me about to tickle me.

It sounds so crazy but it's true.

• LAN

Well then see if a friend will scrub them for you moron.

• Papa-G

If you suffer from post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), you may wonder if your painful memories will ever be laid to rest. Yet, the answer surely is: Yes, they will be! At Isaiah 65:17, Jehovah God declares: “I am creating new heavens and a new earth; and the former things will not be called to mind, neither will they come up into the heart.” Although the psychological scars of past trauma may seem permanent, this scripture assures us that someday their power to disturb will be entirely gone.

I would recommend you put your hands on your bewbs and keep them there until u dont feel so bad about it, maybe do it as much as u can everyday so that it doesn't affect u too much?

That vile gross man is the only one thats disgusting and guilty my friend ;)

Source(s): Better yet talk to a professional my idea is just an untrained persons idea, you really need a proper trained person to help not us

Chop them off and throw them into the incinerator.