Survey: Have you ever traveled to Cleveland, Ohio?

• Rick
    Favorite Answer

You mean, hell?

-

* "Cleveland sucks" joke successfully delivered*

Yes....one of my sisters got her doctorate from a college there.....so I went.

• No, I haven't hun.

I was born in cleveland ohio and I have been there so many countless times. The city has its ups and downs. Personally I'm not a big browns fan but I have always wanted to see the cleveland indians. I have been to the rock and roll hall of fame and I loved it! Jack Casino is in downtown and I have heard good things on it. Theres also the botanical garden, metroparks, and the aquarium. However there are parts of cleveland that are not safe at all. The ghetto part of cleveland people are getting murdered, raped, or assaulted every day for the most part.

Yes I went to a baseball game there once

no one in their right mind would go there

• audrey

Lived 50 miles from there for 52 years. It's a big crowded noisy congested place. But there is lots to see and do there.

• Kathy

I have never been there.

• A C

I passed through it twice. 

• A C

I should have said "by it" not through it.  I took a right there on my way to Michigan  many years ago.  

• Nini

Yes, why do you ask?