Whats a life lesson you can give me?

I'm from the Baby Boomer generation, so my perspective is a little different. It was a long road, but love worked for me. Education worked for me. Being passionate about my job and working hard worked. And in my case, a relationship with Christ helped tremendously. Does the world still work this way? You'll have to decide for yourself.

I will advise, though: Kindness is never wasted Be kinder than necessary. It's my life motto. Be that one guy who never joins in bullying, even if everyone else is jumping on. Be that guy who is friendly to everyone, even the weird kids. Even the unattractive. Even those who are supposed to be serving you, like your Lyft driver or the person behind the counter at fast food. Even the homeless. One of these could end up helping you when you need it the most.

And finally, if you have a good word for someone, say it NOW. Don't worry about if it sounds like you're sucking up, or being gay, as long as it's sincere. "Wow, you been working out?" "I loved your spaghetti." "You look gorgeous today." "You really nailed that test!" Keep good words to yourself, and they DIE. You deprive someone of something really special. A few words in the right place might even save a life.

Don't play with matches.

use protection.

• rick

Avoid religion. It's a rip-off.

• Juana

ALWAYS explore your alternatives. Take your time, but not too much time!

• JonZ

Don't fall in love unless it's for money.