Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicHoroscopes · 4 weeks ago

What are the differences between September Libras and October Libras?

Who do you like more? Don't say they are all the same, I have noticed they are different.

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago

September libras has sharp tongue and selfish.October libras has no sharp sharp tongue,but they are selfish 😏

• 4 weeks ago

Idk I miss Libra season already but we don't get along. They are too shallow would throw you under the bus for an overrated Leo just over some phony compliment. They also both bully other Aquarius Pisces and Sagittarius behind closed doors so I'm not a fan and they both think they are smarter than everyone else but they are deluded. Arrogant people just make me upset in general... It is a fact that they can't be intelligent as the ego gets in the way... also hate the violent and cold attitude. I prefer water signs much more laid back and a lot sexier too.

I like Pisces a bit more 😍❤.

• Cogito
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Astrology, horoscopes, Tarot, etcetera – they’re just for fun. They don't really work.

The date of someone's birth or pieces of cardboard cannot possibly affect their personality.

That would be ridiculous.

• 4 weeks ago

Yes yes yes yes

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

None, just like there is no difference between people born in April and people born in September.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

None. The Sun in Libra is the Sun in Libra. End of story.

• 4 weeks ago

There is definitely a difference in months between each sign.

I have Libra moon and I fuçk with Libra heavy although I only know October ones. October Libra are super social and outgoing, September Libra seems more laid back, they still have all the Libra charm and charisma.

This is just my observation.

• Penguin Lover
      Lv 4
      4 weeks agoReport

Observation as a Libra
       Everyone knows they are overrated in bed as are Leos. Maybe you are just worse. Intellect is a requirement. Looking at yourself in the mirror and being nasty and jealous won't please anyone. 

• marty
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

I would hope you notice everybody is somewhat different. I've met several other scorpio people and none were like me. This pseudo science is a scam for the weak minded and uneducated.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

You’re doing the observing, why ask us? How many Libras do you know?

I didn’t know there are now twenty-four astrology signs. Why is the split the first day of the month instead half way?

• Brian
    Lv 6
    4 weeks ago

And in a double blind test, you wouldn't notice anything at all.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.